mtg locations, fossil fuels, etc.... a solution?

Barry & Margarita bmn at iglou.com
Sat Jun 10 08:41:09 EDT 2000

Is there any reason why maybe a live realvideo presentation couldn't be
made available?  In lieu of that, maybe a recorded one?  Slides and
whatnot could be uploaded to a website with the link.  Anyone?  It seems
this would not only allow folks to not waste resources by coming from
far away locations, but also make it available to folks anywhere in the
world...and the software is free.
--
Please note and remove the spamblock "faux." from my reply-to address
above in order to send a reply.  I use it to block some of the junk
correcta es: bmn at iglou.com