What's in a name

Dianne Forster dforster at metz.une.edu.au
Tue Jun 6 21:57:09 EDT 2000

Scott,  I agree with you on your points, so please don't misunderstand me.
I am passionate about Permaculture.   I also know  there are people out in
the world who have lectured in the past on sustainability and what we know
as "permaculture" now.   Even to the point of going to the non
industrialised countries and "putting it into practice - and making a
difference".  I am going back 30 and 40 years.   Voices in the wilderness?
 Yes, they were!  It's the same with any discipline, there are many
perspectives and applications.   Best wishes,  Deanna

Administrative Assistant
Environmental Engineering
University of New England
Armidale   2351   NSW    Australia
phone 02 6773 3110                        fax 02 6773 3110