Permaculture as a career

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Tue Jun 6 19:37:45 EDT 2000

> > I believe that the small business model is relevant to Pc where
> > people seek to make it part of their livelihood.

I'm partial to this opinion myself but when I brought it up with my
Australian classmates I realized that ( from their perspective) there is
something uniquely "American"  ( and rather distasteful) about this mindset.

I'll not presume to speak for them, but as best as I could tell, part of
their distaste was the potential for the "commercialization" of what is
otherwise a highly idealistic set of ethics.

In other words, how do we "give it away" and "sell" it at the same time?