Sources for books needed

Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell pacedge at magna.com.au
Thu Jan 6 18:07:18 EST 2000

> >2) Patterns In Nature
> >
> >I think these may be out of print; if anyone has sources for either of
> >these I would appreciate your letting me know.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Lawrence

Hello...
I have never seen the book Patterns in Nature. Could you mean Photographing the
Patterns of Nature? This is a photography book about seeing patterns and using them to
make photographs. It looks at recognising patterns in nature, designing a photograph
with them and photographic assignments based on this. Essentially, it relates to
nature and close-up photography. Even if you're not into photography, the many colour
images make this a worthwhile book. The author is Gary Braasch and the book was
published by Amphoto, New York, in 1990.

...Russ Grayson

---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell
PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA

Phone/ fax   02-9588 6931   (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge at magna.com.au

WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY BASED ESD: permaculture education + Australian City Farms and
Community Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + EarthWorks
community waste minimisation training + overseas development aid project services.

MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services  + website design +
journalism/ photojournalism.