From Marsha- contacts in Australia

Marsha Hanzi hanzibra at svn.com.br
Wed Aug 16 09:15:28 EDT 2000

I am looking for contacts for a recent graduate in agronomy , participant in our last "Permaculture in the Forest" course, who would like to spend some months working and travelling in Austrlia.  I would appreciate addresses of centers, people, or wwoofnets who would be able to receive him.  He intends to work professionally in ecological agriculture, and would like to get some field experience under the belt...

Thanks for any help you might be able to give...

Marsha