self-fertile kiwi?

LEE sfram at citycom.com
Mon Aug 7 13:42:41 EDT 2000

I can't say much about it, but the self fertile "Issai" kiwi (Actinidia
arguta) which I planted this spring did not like the full sun I planted it
in - here in the Sierra Nevada foothills in Toulumne county.  I had read
that they like full sun but it got scorched; so I'm now trying to nurse it
back to health.