permaculture digest: July 31, 2000

Judith Hanna jehanna at gn.apc.org
Mon Aug 7 07:23:35 EDT 2000

Lance Roseman wrote:
> I find this
>whole topic (who owns what and who gets what from whom
>when) to be quite a big put-off.  I might as well just
>use the techniques and call the whole thing
>'lancescaping' and just ignore all of this gibberish.
>We are too far along the pathway of no return to
>squabble about ownership and copyrights.  PERIOD.
>    .. Permaculture is
>about_____, ....
>Sign me off
>Lance

What I find valuable about this international list is the digging into the
complications and inner messiness of permacultural concepts. I also belong
the the permaculture UK list, which has more of the practical 'getting
started' information exchange. (Myk: I think I may have lost contact with
the AL list you set up at one stage -- or is it that list that has gone
inactive?)

Lance highlights the need for keeping these two sorts of discussion
separate -- are there other lists that focus on the 'getting into
permaculture' practical experience sharing? Should the list custodians set
up two separate lists?

Judith Hanna
jehanna at gn.apc.org
15 Jansons Rd, Tottenham, London N15 4JU