Viktor Schauberger...

Marsha Hanzi hanzibra at svn.com.br
Sun Apr 16 05:31:04 EDT 2000

I also measure my work as  before and after Viktor Schauberger.  I think we
will take some time to incorporate any but the most obvious  ramifications
of  this work ( such as the  shape of our water tanks..) as it really
demands paradigm shifts and even moving into multi-dimensional thinking to
really understand what he is getting at... At the same time with tremendous
practical implications ( including implosion motors and abundante free
energy!)

Marsha