Help-Hornets!

Rick Valley bamboogrove at cmug.com
Tue Sep 7 15:44:51 EDT 1999

Toby; I thought it was my karma for disappearing so many bald-faced buggers
over the years; (they're sometimes in the way, and for my taste, they're
less amiable neighbors that YJ's) my container yard is under a huge
Gravenstein apple and there's hundreds of 'em, and they're drunk and
disorderly. If I could find home base, there's a local who vacuums them up
and sells them to a pharmaceutical co. Must be the year? I've never seen
the baldies outnumbering the yellowjackets before. -Rick