Reaching Certain Demographics

rick valley bamboogrove at cmug.com
Thu Sep 2 21:11:09 EDT 1999

>Re: Reaching Certain Demographics
Hey, Bill's spot on, the carrot's better than the stick, be positive! We need
to have more fun and not work as hard as those certain demographics. (Ahh-
the late sun, on a young buck in velvet, reflecting on my computer screen
through the window...) Anyway, some of 'em may try to make you illegal, but
you'll hopefully become stylish. -Rick

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)929-7152  Bamboo catalog $2 or at
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london at metalab.unc.edu