Woodward Elementary School

Lawrence F. London, Jr. llondon at bellsouth.net
Mon May 3 08:46:00 EDT 1999

Subject: [pog] Woodward Elementary School
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:43:15
From: "Beth Yankee" <bethyankee at yahoo.com>
To: "POG" <pog at franklin.oit.unc.edu>

Hello,

My name is Beth Yankee, I am a 4-5-6 Multiage teacher at Woodward
Elementary School in Kalamazoo, MI.  We are in the process of
contructing a
school garden.  This garden is being constructed with grant money, so we
have some numbers to work with.  I recently was introduced to
permaculture.
 I would love to incorporate this philosophy and unique gardening style
our garden.  I am interested in any other school, world wide, who has
started such a project.  We are capable of distance learning and video
conferencing.  Please E-Mail me at bethyankee at yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Beth Yankee