Seeds, Phenology, Sequence of Bloom: Seed Balls

Jack Rowe jackrowe at compuserve.com
Wed Mar 3 00:29:06 EST 1999

Hi, Steve,

I'm not sure how this fits your specific request for seed treatments, but
if you're putting together some links on seed resources I'd love for
non-profit Seeds of Texas Seed Exchange to get included. You can view our
website at http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/stse, where there are past
newsletter articles, a complete list of seeds offered by members of the
Exchange (all the seeds are grown or collected by members), and some
excerpted chapters from our Vegetable Seed Savers Handbook.

Thanks, take care,

Jack Rowe