Khiza'a Permaculture Centre in Gaza Strip

Scott Pittman pci at permaculture-inst.org
Fri Jul 23 13:24:25 EDT 1999

At 01:50 PM 7/22/99 EDT, Permacltur at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 7/22/99 5:45:39 PM, pci at permaculture-inst.org writes:
>
><<Which was pirated from Ruth Stout, which was pirated from .....
>
>Scott Pittman
>
>Permaculture Institute, USA
>PO Box 3702, Pojoaque, NM 87501  US
>phone 505.455.0270>>
>
>Yes neither Bill nor New Alchemy were good at saying where they learn things.
> they like to take the credit
>
>Dan

I think you are being a little harsh in the case of Bill, I don't have any
connection with New Alchemy, and he doesn't deserve bashing given his
contributions to pc and the world.  I think that if you check his writings
and his public statements he is very good at attribution.  Bill's ego isn't
that enmeshed in rideing on other's accomplishments, his ego has other fish
to fry.

I also remember my grandmother's wise statement, "He who tootith not his own
horn, the same shall not be tootith.

Scott
Scott Pittman

Permaculture Institute, USA