Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)

georg georg at 2012.org
Tue Aug 3 05:26:00 EDT 1999

><<trouble with our farmed ducks and wild yabbies destroying the water
>quality and seal.>>  hmm...I was contemplating a few ducks...should i skip
>'em?

depends how you wanna use the pond.... i once planned and implemented a
small pond with carp and ducks - water also used to irrigate - ducks where
great, because they turn the water into a fertilizer/manure brew... so if
you wanna swim in it, skip'em

*

georg

********
follow your heart -
it is the only way to heaven on earth.. .  .