Retaining wall design

Elfpermacl at aol.com Elfpermacl at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 07:57:05 EDT 1998

I have the information on the book I mentioned in this tread.  It is:

bioengineering for land reclamation and conservation
by Hugo Schiechtl
University of Alberta Press, 1980
ISBN: 0-88864-053-6

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email. Next online course begins in November. Copyright, 1998, Dan
& Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships.
YankeePerm at aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html