ferro-cement cisterns

Jim Sealy Jr jimsealyjr at who.net
Sat Sep 26 20:17:00 EDT 1998

I haven't priced them, but am curious how prefab ferro-cement culvert pipe
would compare in cost. 6 foot diameter doesn't seem uncommon around here.
(N.MS.,USA) and I'm considering what to build both a large cistern (or
several small) and fish tanks for my new aquaponic greenhouse system and no
till truck farm.
Wells here are running about $2000.00, but I have a couple natural springs
that though slow in summer should work fine if I built a suitable holding
tank arrangement.
Jim Sealy Jr.