beetle from japan

Elfpermacl at aol.com Elfpermacl at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 11:39:39 EDT 1998

<<	Hey, has anybody heard about the bug (beetle?) that was recently imported

from Japan on a shipment of lumber and is now running rampant through

deciduous trees?  I believe the shipment came into the east coast but have

no other details.  Any info. would be appreciated.

Regards,

kh

Kirk Hanson>>

Hi Kirk:

Yes, I think there was a report in a back HortIdeas, which is one of the few
publications I pay for, given that we are overloaded with info.  Sub and index
info should be available at :   gwill at mis.net

It is available online and the electronic edition is costs even less than the
print.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. YankeePerm at aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html