New Websites of Interest (fwd)

Victor Guest vic at daena.eepo.com.au
Thu May 14 10:04:24 EDT 1998

From: "Andrea Downey-Franchuk, Principal" <enscribe at mts.net>
To: SAED-SHARE-L at cornell.edu
Greetings from Winnipeg.

I would like to share a couple of Web sites of interest to sustainable
agriculture educators.

Introducing the Organic Producers Association of Manitoba web site about

what certified organic food means, and how to become a certified organic

producer.

Check out:  http://www.organicpa.mb.ca

Also, a paperless recycling depot/environmental education website
designed for K-12  students and anyone else who is curious about
recycling issues.  Check out:
http://www.virtualrecycling.com   -- that has been of particular
interest to Canadian Agriculture in the Classroom organizations.

If you have any questions regarding these Sites, please contact me at
enscribe at MTS.Net.

Thanks!
Andrea Downey-Franchuk, Web Master & Principal
EnviroScribe Consulting, Winnipeg, MB  Canada