films...was spittlebugs, etc.

CK Valois/B Brummitt lilacmn at eot.com
Wed Jul 22 14:41:27 EDT 1998

Guy, et al...
I have copies of the first two you mentioned, and now I understand there is
a third collaboration called "Anima Mundi"...haven't viewed it yet but I am,
at the very least, curious.  Anyone seen it?

Bruce

  Cheryl Valois and Bruce Brummitt
           <lilacmn at eot.com>
             46N56' 95W20'
   Visit the Natural Building Gallery
   <http://www.zianet.com/blackrange>

It was written:
From: "Guy Clark" <guyclark at socket.net>

Hello-
	There was a follow up to the first film, Koyaanisqatsi, called Powaqqatsi
done by Godfrey Reggio and Phillip Glass which expands the concept into the
rest of the world.  When Glass was here three or so years ago, I asked him
about a third film and he said that they were trying to get the money
together to do another film.  Reggio did another film I believe on insects,
but I am not sure...