New Mexico Permaculture

Antar Sangit sangit at sede.ibama.gov.br
Fri Sep 19 08:55:50 EDT 1997

Hello,

I am new to this list and this is my first question after being just
reading messages for about 3 months. My question is to Constance L.
Falk. A friend has recently been in a community that deals with
Permaculture in New Mexico, Santa Fe. I have tryed to find something
about them in the Internet but it seems that they don't have a web
page. Do you know, or anybody in this list, any information about
this community? Their emphasis is something like fruit
agroforestry production and ecological architecture.

Thanks,
Antar Sangit (sangit at sede.ibama.gov.br)
Instituto de Permacultura de Brasilia
Brazil