Synthetic Organic Chemist Needed

sis at dmc22.com sis at dmc22.com
Mon Nov 10 13:13:19 EST 1997

Your website posting caught my attention and I thought you could help me out.

I am looking for a Scientist to perform synthetic organic chemistry.  The candidate will be responsible for the design and synthesis of compounds, applying state of the art medicinal chemistry to design and synthesize biologically active compounds.  A Ph.D. in organic or medicinal chemistry or related science field is essential.

We are a leading biotech firm with research facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan, paid vacation and more). A high impact, high profile position with excellent opportunity for advancement.  If you know anyone that might be interested please contact:
Scott Shanes
Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax: 609-584-9575
E-Mail: sis at dmc22.com