will a small amount of milk thistle be a prob in WISC?

Miekal And dtv at mwt.net
Wed Feb 19 13:55:06 EST 1997

rec'd this comment when asking for germination on the very excellent
propagation list.  since Im somewhat unfamiliar with the species Im
wondering what others think about a small planting of milk thistle in a
zone 4 medicinal snake mound.

I should also announce that our personal homepages QAZINGULAZA are up,
most of it not permaculture related in the agricultural sense but we do
have a good lengthy section on gourd culture.

There is also essays by myself & Liz Was on sustaining the hyperculture,
which is our word for the combination of permaculture & hypermedia
integrated.

miekal and
--
Dreamtime Village website: http://net22.com/dreamtime