perm. definition

EMANUELE JOHN GELSI s100962 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 20 06:41:03 EDT 1997

To Victor Guest and All,

On what basis would permaculturists believe that we can produce the
world's food on 4.5% of arable land? Have there been any studies which
quantify permaculture production of food?

Emanuele John Gelsi 			s100962 at student.uq.edu.au
Dept of Anthropology and Sociology  	University of Qld	Australia

Christians Respecting Earth And The Environment
http://honey.acu.edu.au/~tony/create.html
Australian Coalition for Economic Justice
http://www.slq.qld.gov.au/cwpp/acej

snip>