Sorry!

Christopher Robinson cr4 at axe.humboldt.edu
Fri Apr 26 00:54:00 EDT 1996

My sincere apologies to Mr. Gibson and the whole list for my apparent
over reaction to what was an innocent mistake.

My only excuse is that certain parties out there have no qualms about
crass self promotion on any and all venues no matter what the format.
I thought a quick and pointed response the best preventative against
future spams.

Hope you can forgive this foul mouthed jerk, Tom. I'm washing my mouth
out with soap and going to bed with out supper.

Regards
Christopher M Robinson
The Humboldt Sustainable Community Project
The HumboldtNation <http://www.humnat.org>
cr4 at axe.humboldt.edu