Looking for recent articles and books on urban household gardening...

Christabel Garcia-Zamor 6500cgz at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu
Sat Apr 20 14:29:10 EDT 1996

I am a second year anthropology grad student at University of California,
Santa Barbara, working under Dr. David Cleveland.  I am currently doing
a project on urban household gardening as a method of sustainable
agriculture (and development) (and possibly of folk variety preservation.)
Can anyone suggest any articles or books published 1990-present which address
 this issue from a sociocultural, economic and/or environmental perspective?
I also welcome any advice or discussion on the topic, as I am just
getting started!

Thanks in advance.

Christabel Garcia-Zamor
6500cgz at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu