integrated aquaponic system info (combines hydroponics with aquaculture) (fwd)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. london at calypso-2.oit.unc.edu
Tue Oct 3 02:07:35 EDT 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 20:19:32 -0400
From: aquaedu at shore1.intercom.net
To: hydro at Hawg.Stanford.EDU
Subject: re: integrated aquaponic system info (combines hydroponics with aquaculture)

The aquaponic information pages will be available shortly (as soon as I get done
setting the links) at:

http://www.intercom.net/biz/aquaedu/hatech/index.html

Right now it looks as though I should have about 65 pages of information
available on aquaponics, hydroponics, and aquaculture for use in schools.

I'll also be linking the past two issues of the Aquaponic Society of the
Americas to the Webpages, along with an on-line catalog of materials and
books/videos on the subjects, once again primarily aimed at educators.

Email me if you need info NOW, before I get done mounting the Webpages.

Scott Jones
Hydro/Aquatic Technologies
aquaedu at shore.intercom.net