West Australian Permaculture, and the Land Management Society.

Victor Guest vic at daena.eepo.dialix.oz.au
Thu Jun 2 07:09:29 EDT 1994

Larry,
      Would you appreciate info from our Permaculture and LMS community
in West Australia.
Could people subscribe to our Newsletters.
I can also manage a list from you within EEPO. This list is already
partially set up as perma.
We are getting a number of permies to moderate info from groups they
subscribe to.
Hope I'm getting it right. (etiquit wyse)
--
Victor Guest   V.G. and A-M Guest              Perth, Western Australia
vic at daena.EEPO.DIALix.oz.au                       3 McKee Plce Kingsley