[pchealth] iodine

Frances and David fdnokes at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 01:04:02 EST 2013

Some say that Iodine is like vitamin D, commonly deficient.
Iodine is important for every function within the body.
Too much fish puts one at risk for too much mercury in the system.
Seaweed is more likely a source for iodine, I believe.

Some say that by making sure that the body has enough iodine, will prevent the thyroid from taking up with similar but radioactive components.

It’s pretty amazing what a difference iodine can make.  It can also allay the hunger for meat, according to Dave.  (as has also been credited to a certain variant of sea kelp.)

Fran