[pchealth] [permaculture] anti-aging medicine: Los Gatos Longevity Institute

venaurafarm venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 9 10:48:02 EST 2012

On 12/8/2012 11:06 PM, bob at bobwaldrop.net wrote:
> Looks kind of skitzy/snake oilish to me.  They don't seem to know how to
> spell "specialties" -- their side bar lists their "speclialties". lol.

Maybe, don't know. May be OK but looks expensive. A high dollar health
and rejuvenation mill, maybe.

> Bob Waldrop, Okie City
>
>> anti-aging medicine: Los Gatos Longevity Institute
>> http://www.antiaging.com/

I meant to post the link to this site:

TrueNorth Health Center
http://www.healthpromoting.com/

"The doctors at TrueNorth Health Center have extensive experience in the
evaluation and conservative management of high blood pressure, diabetes,
autoimmune disorders, and a wide range of other health conditions.
Participants come to fast and detoxify, lose weight, and make diet and
lifestyle changes while enjoying a health-promoting diet derived from
whole natural foods. The extensive educational program, including food
preparation classes with Chef Ramses Bravo, make this a unique place to
rest, rejuvenate, and learn to achieve optimum health."

<>

This looks very good.
LL