[pchealth] The pchealth (Permaculturist Health) list has been created and is accepting subscriptions.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 2 17:11:12 EST 2009

The pchealth (Permaculturist Health) list has been created and is accepting subscriptions.

pchealth Info Page
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/pchealth
About pchealth

Permaculturist Health is a forum devoted to discussion of and information exchange on a wide range of health and
nutrition issues faced by those involved in any way with the global permaculture movement.

To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the pchealth Archives at http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/pchealth/
Using pchealth

Go here to subscribe: