[ocba] Swarm Patrol Sign-up

Todd Walker mtwalker at imageray.net
Mon Mar 12 13:51:17 EDT 2012

With the mild winter, I am predicting a busy swarm season. If any of you are
interested in being called to capture swarms, I need:

Your name and phone number(s) where you can be reached.
"Territory" that you are willing to cover.
Days of the week/time of day you are available.

I will call people based on their proximity to the swarm and ability to
immediately respond. There have already been two swarms that I know of. You
should have equipment ready NOW because this is going to be a beautiful week
mixed with a little rain. Those conditions may inspire some bees to hit the
road.

~Todd