[NCMIA] test and an invitation

Karen M Glynn karen.glynn at duke.edu
Mon Nov 24 11:00:19 EST 2008

Gypsy,

I'll be in South Carolina that weekend attending my niece's graduation.
Karen

             "Skip Elsheimer"
             <skip at avgeeks.com
             Sent by:                  "L. K. Gypsye Legge"
             ncmia-bounces at lis         <gypsyelib at gmail.com>
             ts.ibiblio.org                                             cc
                                       ncmia at lists.ibiblio.org
                                                                   Subject
             11/23/2008 04:57          Re: [NCMIA] test and an invitation
             PM

I would love to be there but I'm actually meeting with a bunch of
Philadelphia moving image archivists that weekend.

Skip

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 4:32 PM, L. K. Gypsye Legge <gypsyelib at gmail.com>
wrote:

  Hello All,

   The test part is I am not sure if my sign up worked, or if this has been
  a quiet group lately. SO take out a number 2 pencil...

  More seriously, I have just completed my AMIA travel report to sahre the
  love with my colleagues, and several times during the conference we
  talked about planning a get together here to discuss different sessions
  we attended and give those who could not make it to the big dance a sense
  of what they missed.  SO, given that December is NEXT
  WEEK...auuuuugh...we could even say it is sort of a holiday gathering.

  I  would suggest the 13th or 14, perhaps an early afternoon gathering?

  I am open to suggestions of actual places, since I am not too familiar
  with Rally.....but I am rather fond of this place in Cary:
  http://www.gypsysshinydiner.com/gypsyindex.html

  Hope to see y'all soon!

  Gypsye
  --
  happiness mainly comes from our own
  attitude, rather than from external factors