[nafex] Presentation for the NAFEX Annual Meeting 2015

Jerry Lehman jwlehmantree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:27:53 EDT 2015

Good morning John,

Thank you very much for your inquiry and we want your presentation. Bob
Purvis is program chair along with Peter Scott and they are receiving a
copy of this email. I believe the speakers roster is full and we are
considering some concurrent sessions. As I said we want your
presentation. I will need a bios for the program booklet.

I'm having trouble getting messages through the ibiblio chat net as I
have a new email address. So I'm sending a copy of this to the chat net
in case it gets through for the information to others. In a separate
email I'm going to send you the registration forms etc.

Jerry Lehman