[nafex] Grafting pawpaw- any experience to share?

Deannie Hughes davidndeannie at nctc.com
Fri Jan 30 08:11:13 EST 2015

Betsy,

Pawpaws graft pretty easily. I have used several methods and get similar
results. Chip budding is the most efficient use of budwood. Whip and tongue
works well. Currently I am using a modified side graft that gets very good
cambium contact, even when scion wood is much smaller than the rootstock.
David Hughes Middle TN