[nafex] Trouble signing up new address

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Fri May 30 12:32:13 EDT 2014

Captchas are generally an automatic part of the system; it's not suspicious of you in particular, just of everybody in general.

Did you actually type in the captcha into the box provided? If not, you need to do that. If so, you must have read it wrong; the system should give you another one. Keep trying until you get one that you can read correctly. One of the problems with captchas is that, in the process of trying to make them impossible for computers to read, they're often difficult for humans to read also.

-- Rivka