[nafex] Winter damage

topgun at otelco.net topgun at otelco.net
Thu May 29 16:42:03 EDT 2014

Here in Zone 7 we had 90 percent kill on peach trees; only shoots coming
back on the main trunks. The figs looked 100% to the ground but 3 0r 4 are
coming out 8 ft above ground on some branches and may or may not continue
onward.

Paw paws are fine. We had 6 degrees above and all else looks great.

Topgun