[nafex] More Evidence Suggests Honeybees Are Dying en Masse Because of Pesticides - The Wire

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Fri May 9 17:42:10 EDT 2014

Larry,

Maybe, you haven't noticed that Ibiblio has been down for a
few days now.  They are getting hit with excessive spam messages.
In my case, they have rejected my messages as I indicated in the
email I sent you last night.

I talked with Paul Johns from Ibiblio today and he said they were
holding meetings on how to resolve this.  You can see other people
complaining on the Q & A section of www.ibiblio.org/help page.

                 Sherwin