[nafex] OT a bit- Saving hybrid seed (corn)

Dr. Lucky Pittman lpittman at murraystate.edu
Thu Jun 5 12:27:37 EDT 2014

Put me in the yellow sweet corn camp, as well.  Also a bigger fan of yellow
tortilla & corn chips - and yellow corn meal than white.  I like yellow corn
grits best, too.
Folks here always rave about 'Silver Queen' - but to me, a good yellow sweet
corn trumps a white, hands-down.

Lucky Pittman
Hopkinsville, KY