[nafex] Wanted: Apple scion wood in canada

Frederick Prigge fprigge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 06:31:13 EST 2014

Hi, i would like to get some disease resistant apple scion wood to graft my
trees in Montreal in April... Stupid ornamental trees, nothing to eat!
Ideally a source in quebec would make things easier!

I am willing to pay, no problem. Also, apart from the obvious Liberty
variety suggestions are welcome!

Could trade, i have a very old but still super productive tree at my
country house. At least 60 years old, probably more...

Thanks to all!
Frederick Prigge
Montréal, Québec

--------
Seems like I posted straight to the Google group archive first... sorry,
still learning!