[nafex] OTFA upcoming events in Wisconsin

anton ptak antonptak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 21:38:48 EST 2014

The Organic Tree Fruit Association (OTFA) is arranging a couple of
events next month in the upper midwest - so I thought I'd send out to
this list in case any of the members up in this area would be
interested.  You can peruse the details on the events page of our
website @ http://organictreefruit.org/?110040. If you have any questions
about these please feel free to contact me off-list.

February 26-27: Winter Retreat in Viroqua, WI - a day and a half long
somewhat open-structured gathering of fruit growers (Agenda and
registration info is on the website)

February 27th: OTFA Annual meeting and social hour in LaCrosse, WI -
free and open to all (details on webpage mentioned above)

February 28th: Annual Scionwood Swap and Grafting Workshop at the MOSES
Organic Farming Conference in LaCrosse - Admission to the conference is
required and is free for all conference participants.

Cheers,
Anton Ptak
OTFA Coordinator