[nafex] transplanting a mulberry tree (was: Nanking cherry blossoms)

Lori Rizzo rizzolori1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 15:53:59 EDT 2014

Thanks - well, the guy wants me to help pay to dig it out - $50 - and he
needs it out now, which means it couldn't be transplanted directly into the
new location for a month.  As you know, we've had some cold weather up here
but I'm seeing the buds break now, too. But I saw I can get a younger one
for $29 at Raintree Nursery, so may just wait until I've scoped out the new
property.  I have an acre in front to plant my "mini-orchard" and am going
to be researching dwarf varieties this summer.

BTW, Ginda, my new place is on Main Street in Kingston - just 2 blocks off
of HWY 3.  Wasn't the best place for the soil, but perfect for striper
fishing!

Thanks,
Lori
.