[nafex] testing my re-enable

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 19:17:23 EDT 2014

The notice I received said my address caused too many bounces.  I probably wouldn't know the reason for that if I saw it.  Did your notice offer a 3-day window to sign back in?  That seems too short, considering the number of people who can only check emails once per week.  I signed back on with my other email address, in case the old address is no good for rcving now.

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:52 PM, Road's End Farm <organic87 at frontiernet.net> wrote:

On Apr 15, 2014, at 4:42 PM, tanis wrote:

> Got list-serv ?

Hey, I had to do that a couple of days ago!