[nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Sat Nov 30 12:37:59 EST 2013

Kania, as well as all other sources I have talked to, are absolutely consistent that these traps
do not constitute the slightest risk to cats or other animals, as long as they are hung vertically
in trees, poles, or sides of buildings.  Hanging them gets them out of the reach of critters that
run around on the ground, (like small dogs, etc.).  And cats, (which can climb), have no
interest in sticking their heads into the trap because they are not attracted in any way by the
peanut butter or grain bait.  (But don't bait the trap with meat!)