[nafex] Chipmunks

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Fri Nov 29 13:31:00 EST 2013

When we had a horse this was the way we kept the mice/rats in the stable under good
control.  I was never very happy with the ethics of it, (it takes a long time for them to drown,
and I always worried about causing sufferring, ["of a rat!", you say... yes, even rats have
feelings.], but it does work, (at least with mice and rats).