[nafex] Apple rootstocks, was freeze

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 12:49:25 EST 2013

Thanks for heads-up re the 7s.  I try to give away my trees on this, and almost everyone has better soil than me.
I might have M26, not sure.  I bought MM111 years ago, instaed of M26.  But most of my MM111 trees are doing so poor, I wonder if it was mislabelled.  Or maybe my soil is too sorry even for 111.
tc