[nafex] Tropical fruits suitable for container-culture

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Mon Feb 11 09:24:47 EST 2013

Anything can be grown in containers provided the tropical plants are grown
in tropical climate and the cold area plants in cold climate.  You cannot
grow papaya in containers in Sweden.  Please also remember that growing
plants in containers can just be a hobby or for specimens.  You cannot plant
an orchard in containers.  So these lists are meaningless.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com