[nafex] razz, pink lemonade, cara's choice suppliers

Scott Breneman sbreneman at yourgoodwill.org
Fri Feb 8 15:47:12 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have seen several articles about these recent blueberry releases from ARS.

Do you know of nurseries that carry these for blueberry growers?  I did find some at Burpee etc, but at retail prices.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Breneman
Farm Manager

Goodwilll at Homefields Farm
PO Box 38
150 Letort Rd
Millersville, PA  17551
http://www.yourgoodwill.org/farm
P: 717-871-3110

Check out our Farm Blog: www.goodwillathomefieldsfarm.blogspot.com

www.yourgoodwill.org

Our mission is to support persons with disabilities and other barriers to independence in achieving their fullest potential as workers and as members of the broader community.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, or reproduction by unauthorized persons is absolutely prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at the email address above.