[nafex] best grafting knife

Richard MURPHY murphman108 at msn.com
Fri Feb 1 20:00:23 EST 2013

Knife Weilding Scion Slicers.... I have the same knife Ms. Barret has; a florist knife.Sharpened on one side onlyA.M. Leonard sells it.It works good. A 'utility knife' works well, please buy the 'heavy duty' blades which are stiffer. My best grafting knife, by a WIDE margin, is a Stanley 10-049.All hardware stores carry this beauty.Replacable blades, and you actually can hone them if you insist.Mine was $9.00Google it; it's awesome. Murph