[nafex] Grafting Knife Recommendation

Scott Smith scott at cs.jhu.edu
Fri Feb 1 09:07:12 EST 2013

I am impressed with anyone that can get good results with a box cutter.  I tried and could not make a straight cut.  The grafting knife has a beveled edge, completely flat on the side down, which makes it easy to make straight cuts.

Cost-wise its about the same, the cheaper Victorinox knives are $10-$15 and you don't have to buy replacement blades.

Scott