[nafex] CRE Spring Fruit Tree Sale- 20% off all 2 year old Pear trees over 5' tall, located central NJ

Justin West cjustinwest at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:50:07 EDT 2013

We are a small nursery located in central NJ focused on providing a high
diversity of disease resistant fruit and nut trees for the home gardener
and permaculturalist.  Most of our pawpaws and apples are sold out now but
we do still have a few plums, chestnuts, oaks, and a number of pears
including some wine making pears, eaters, desert pears and asian pears.  We
are offering the pears that are over 5' tall at a 20% discount off listed.
 We also have some other less common trees including some gorgeous Italian
alder's.  If you would like to see what  is left of the inventory available
this year please send me an email at

cjustinwest at gmail dot com

Spring is here!  Many of our trees are transplanted bare rooted which is a
healthy way to grow the trees but it means they need to move before they
leaf out.  If you are interested please don't delay.

we ship or you can arrange to pick up.
We do not yet have a website up
Payment can be made by check, cash in person, or paypal

best
Justin West
Center for Regenerative Ecology

116 Burnt Mills Rd
Somerville NJ 08876

908 too ate five 6086 <908%20285%206086> cell